Pickup Asia Forums

Getting Laid!

Majesty

I got laid on the same day I met this 20 year old chick waiting for the subway at itaewon. AKA 1 night stand!

1. THE APPROACH, I sat down next to this 20 year old and asked her "When is the next train coming... its been a long time since I was waiting" She looked at me like i was fucking retarded and said "Look at the screen" I then explained to her that i was a gyopo and that I am not familiar with a lot of things. She then looked interested in me because she wanted to know what life is like in the United States. Afterwards before we departed I seeded her by saying "Do you like coffee" She said "Yes I do" I then proceeded by telling her that "I know this awesome coffee shop that serves the best americano.... let me get your number and i'll invite you sometime" We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways

2. THE TEXT MESSAGE, 2 minutes later i texted her IMMEDIATELY because I learned from my bootcamp training that the longer I wait the loss of ATTRACTION I will sustain. I said hi... she said hi back... then i showed her awesome pictures of me hanging out with my classmates from the hip hop class. The reason why I did this was to make her jealous and to show off how cool I am. She responded by sayng "wow are you a dancer?" I then explained to her that I wasnt and that I was a university student just like her. (i even showed a picture of my acceptance letter to SNU to show off to increase attraction. I then asked her to go out with me for coffee at 9:00pm. She agreed.

3. THE DATE, When I met her... I used a BT spike "Hey were you waiting for me?" She giggled up so much and we went to the coffee shop. I started to brag about myself of all the awesome things I did to further increase attraction. THEN I SWAPPED IT UP. I asked her "What are some qualities that makes you special?" and "What are you naturally good at?" I did this to go straight into the QUALIFICATION process. She went on and talked about her self for an HOUR.. (OMG i felt like banging my head against the wall) She would say anything and everything just to make herself sound good when infact she sounded like a looser. She was trying to prove to me that she was just as valuable as I was in society. I then added an element of SUSPENSE by saying that I got something that President Obama gave me. She asked me what it was... and i responded by saying that it was a surprise! I then asked her if she wanted to come over to my house... she said NO... and i responded by saying "dont you want to know what Obama gave me?" She said YES... then I was like then lets go... she said "OK!"

4. MY HOUSE, I sat her at my couch and immediately began by creating DEEP COMFORT. I made up a stupid story that isn't even real about how "I knew this kid who was failing English class and that he was crying because he had the drive and motivation to want to do better." I then connected to my true story "About how I was a looser and that I had a 1.7 GPA in middle school but made gradual improvement through high school" Afterwards I showed her my transcripts and she was amazed. She told me that "I am such an awesome person" I then showed her my Academic Achievement Certificate I got from president OBAMA.. She was amazed. She then moved in closer to me... legs touching mine and body to body contact. I then said "Thank you for listening" and I kissed her on the cheek to start the SEDUCTION process... afterwards I said "You deserve that" I then kissed her on the lips and said "You deserve that too"

5. SEX, after kissing her I took her to my bedroom. we made out for about 30 minutes. I tried to unzip her pants but she said "NO" I then said "Okay lets not" I then grabbed her hand and rubbed it against my dick. She appeared to like touching it ALOT!!! I then took her top off and we continued to make up by french kissing. Afterwards I attempted to take her pants off again... and this time she was COOL WITH IT!!! :D. We then filled 4 condoms. I was half tempted to throw her out on the streets after we were done but I did not do that because it was late at night and the last train ended. After sex... we just cuddled together and went to sleep! The bad thing for me was that she did not give me a blow job :(

Congrats, man!

Two questions:

Why did you start by telling a fake story in deep comfort?

Why did you want to kick her out after sex?

Lastly, this is a day 2 close, not a same night lay. An SNL is when you go from meet to full close in the same night you meet her.

Sent from RPQ's iPad...

1. I wanted to throw her out because of fear that someone might come to my apartment early in the morning. After pumping and dumping 4 times... I just did not have any lust for her anymore because all my juices were gone.

2. I told a fake story because I need a lead in story to connect it to my story. If I went straight into my story... I think it might be weird... but to tell her that I can relate with a student just sounds much better