Pickup Asia Forums

Tokyo Bootcamp - 9/3/2018

xRivas

Tokyo Bootcamp - 9/3/2018

DAY 1

In the first day, after meeting in a restaurant in roppongi, everyone talked a little about themselves and then some concepts about female psychology, the main differences about game in west and in asia, and about first part of the mystery method, Attraction was presented to us.

Night-Game

For the first night we went to A-Life and in the line to enter the club the first set was opened, It was a 3-Set and my wing opened it, he was talking to the 3 girls and then RPQ send me into the set, I did not really know what to do, so I was making effort just to keep the conversation. It was after this set that I learned the most important thing about wing game: “NO cross talking, isolation”.

After entering in the club, RPQ said that tonight we could not get phone numbers unless the girl begged for it, and then we were divided into to groups, I was with a wing for the first set in the club. We saw two girls sitting away from everybody and one of the instructors told me, “go to those two and say to girl 1(aka. Angry lady) BLACK!, say to girl 2(aka. beautiful korean) WHITE! And ask if tomorrow is going to be the opposite”. At that time,I thought to myself, one girl is super hot and the other looks super angry, no way this is going to work! For my surprise, it worked like magic, soon after I called my wing talk with the Angry Lady, and once again I was surprised for how much easier it is when there is someone to wing for you! Once I had some alone time with the Beautiful Korean, it was amazing how receptible she was with being touched, Kino her was so much easier than what I`ve ever thought.

The second set was a 2-set that was in the upper floor, this time, the other guy opened and I winged, when I entered the set there was a little bit of a communication problem so it was a little bit messy, nonetheless, we kept going. My objective was separate this skinny girl from her friend, and since he was receptacle to my kino, in a few seconds I was hugging her while she spoke drunk japanese to me, I could not understand a single word she was saying, she seemed to get pissed after a few minutes for that, and then went away.

As we went down for the lounge area, there was a 4-mixed-set near the entrance, it was a 2-set that had been opened by two guys, the thing is, they were in a place that the only way they could stay was in a line-shape, so for that reason, the was a guy and a girl talking in the middle, and a guy in one end, and a girl in the other. We stopped near them and RPQ asked what was wrong with that set, the answer was easy, the positioning was shit! So, RPQ send me to open just the girl on the end. Even though the girl was not very receptive, that made me realize that when you don't have a wing these kind of sets that “leave one person behind” are fairly easy to work with.

For the fourth set, one of the students opened two girls and then I came to wing, my girl did not show much interest, but she was still okay with having my arm around her neck, and my hand on her legs, which sincerely made me wonder, wtf was happening in there!? This lead to big realization, Girls like to be touched!

My last set of the night I went Solo, I saw a 3-mixed-set. It was clearly a 2-set that had been opened by a guy and one of the girls was left behind while her friend was being gamed. Since it was the club`s dance floor, it was very loud so I went with a non verbal opener. Through my gestures I said that she is really tall, then she responded that is was because of the shoes. I runned a couple bt spykes and the then asked the classical question “who did you come here with today?”. There were no other people other than the other 2 in the set, at that time I addressed to everybody in the set, the guy was looking at me with a “F#ck off” face and not saying anything at all, I ignored that and continued talking as though “he was on his period, but still, is my friend” kind of way. After a bit more of attraction game on my girl, I asked her if she wouldn't like to go to the louge so we could talk better. She talked a bit with her friend and then we got out of the dance floor. Getting in the louge, there were some places with seats but those were reserved for ladies, we went there but a few minutes later we were kicked out because of me. Then we looked around and found a table that had no chair, we stayed in there leaning by the table while exchanging some information and stories about ourselves, at one moment one of the instructors showed up and took my hand placing in a better spot, she saw him and began asking if he was my friend, I answered that he is and then changed the subject hoping she wouldn't notice anything. I spend a lot of time with this girl, basically running basic attraction and comfort game, RPQ said at the beginning of the night that we could not take phone number that day, but as we were about to leave, he let me take the contact of that girl (maybe because of how long I stayed with her)

DAY 2

On the second day we First had a lunch, talked about comfort and about day game. Then we went for our first day game session in Roppongi Hills. I was terrified, for some reason I had (and still have) a LOT of approach anxiety. For that reason I was told to just go to the girls and ask where the Starbucks is. I did that to a couple of sets, one of which was a two set that I was following for around 10 minutes, until they were about to enter what looked like a conference room. It was when I thought "it is now or never", I sprinted a bit and then asked about the Starbucks. After the opener I bt spyked with "you two are not from Tokyo are you?" They seemed hooked after that but soon after I ejected anyway (I was suuper nervous). After that, since the group was quite big, we divided into two smaller groups. My group went to the inside of Roppongi Hills and Since then for me, aside from just 2 sets, it was Blow out after Blow out. One was girl that was in the Starbucks and then her boyfriend came, I continued talking with the two but soon after I ejected. The other set, was a girl of 13 years old that I ejected as I found out her age lol.

For the night game of the second day we headed to Camelot, Unlike A-life, the girls here spoke a lot less english, what made our work much harder. Not only that, the crowd was completely different.

One of my first sets was a two set of shy girls, I began talking to them and soon after a super drunk guy grabbed her arm and started pulling her while she was resisting. I didn't want to start a fight so I was rather careful with the words I used that time, first asked if the girls knew the guy, the answer being "no", I somehow said something like "wtf dudee!?" in japanese. Actually I don't really know what to do in these situations, in this case I just went with my guts.

In another set that that came after that the same something similar happened to my wing, the good thing about this set in particular is that soon after I opened, I called the wing and the isolation was pretty fast. On the other hand, it was pretty difficult to keep her attention, she was all the time turning away, then I'd bt spyke, she would turn to me and soon turn back again. I also think that the set lacked kino, I remember to think that since she didn't show much attention, I shouldn't escalate the kino, looking back now, I think that maybe the lack of interest may have something to do with the lack of kino.

A few sets later(mostly blowouts), I found this girl from nagoya that had lots of brazilian friends, because of my nationality, it was really easy to relate with her. I runned the attraction and comfort game. I went as far as seeding some activities, when a friend called her back to the table they had (those vip tables), I thought we would see each other soon, so didn't even bother to ask the line... Never saw her again.

In this night I got ignored by the girls many many times, and it felt really bad. Kane asked me to simulate the following situation: I'd be a bitchy girl and he would try to open me. It wasn't that hard to open me even though I was just ignoring him all the time, this showed me that it doesn't matter if you're getting ignored, you should keep running your game.

DAY 3

For the last day of bootcamp, the plan was to do someday game in shibuya. We began gaming in the middle of the afternoon. Near shibuya crossing there were some guys with what looked like bullet proof vests that were talking to all the girls around, I asked if RPQ knew what was happening. He didn't, but told me to find it out by asking some girls. In this moment aside from some bt spykes, I wasn't really gaming the girls, but I could realize at that time that since I had a very clear objective, the interactions were much more fluid.

When I actually began gaming, once again the AA came rushing, I'd take a long time walking behind the person I was supposed to open (super creepy) until a point she would be no longer opennable for some reason.

That kept going until I found a beatifully tall young lady, I went to her and said in english: "you're fuc**** tall!", she didn't understand, so I said the same in japanese. We continued talking and it was going really well, but she at some point said: "I should go back, my sister is waiting" and I was like "Oh! okay." and then she left. I guess it is correct to say that there is a lesson to be learned here, "don't listen to shit that the girls say" (and by shit, I mean excuses like that)

Soon after I opened a thin tall blonde european. The interaction began okay, but at some point we were guessing our nationalities, she guessed mine and then I was trying to guess hers, I was sure she was not french so I began saying bad things about french people, turns out she was french, and soon after that she was saying: "Can you stop following me?" and once again I was like "Oh! Okay."

This Bootcamp was an amazing experience that opened my eyes to a whole new world. Unfortunately I feel that I'm falling behind for not approaching as much as I would want to. I still have a lot of AA and often times I end up giving up before even starting. I do know that this is completely illogical and it is okay to be blown out by girls when things don't work out, but I am still struggling quite a lot with this.

Great boot camp FR, man! It's normal to feel AA. The trick is to 1 now that logically it's sill and two, find ways to trick yourself to overcome it. Find the easiest environment for you to run your game in and then up the difficulty level as that becomes normal for you.

You should also start an approach log like the ANIMAL is doing to keep you motivated and on track.

Good work and keep at it!

• 2 weeks later...