Pickup Asia Forums

Boot Camp March 21-23 Tokyo

reflex-ion

The Boot Camp in March in Tokyo was very exciting.

Great thanks to the instructors, they are awesome people and they want you to do good. I had a lot of personal attention with the instrctuors and I am really glad I took the boot camp. It definitely changed my life. If you are the kind of the guy who wants to go for what you want in life then taking the bootcamp would be the first step you can take to help you achieve that.

• 1 month later...

I had been scheduled to work this weekend, but at the last minute a Senior Managing Director had decreed no one should work on Easter weekend, and I was free,

But fuck!.. If I had only know earlier, I could joined my friends snowboarding in Hokkaido.

I had nothing planned for the weekend. :evil:

Fortunately, Greco had invited me the night before to a TOC Seminar hosted by RedpoleQ, Allusion, and Kid44 in Roppongi. After the Seminar, over a bowl of Ramen, Reflex-ion and Greco convinced me to to enroll in TOC boot-camp. If Fate exists, this is it.

---

Basic training started for Reflex-ion and i Friday night over dinner with RedpoleQ and Allusion.

Night Game 1 - Muse

Had to bust my ass that night at Muse with RedpoleQ as my drill-Sargent.

Funniest moment of the night was when I opened this two set, both HB8, that quickly gave me a ton of reverse-kino. I introduced Redpoleq and within seconds one of the girls was trying to pole dance on his leg. Knowing they were trying to take control of the frame (and maybe not good as one of my first targets) Redpoleq blew them off.

5 meters away someone from JLair shouted "Too much Kino!" and tried to come over to give Redpoleq some advice.

We must have run into 6 Lair PUAs that night. All were really friendly and encouraging.

DayGame 1 - Roppongi Starbucks

My first 3 sets were rough. I was very uncomfortable. Poor Redpoleq had to stand behind me, prompting me like Cyrano de Bergerac as I struggled with my approach anxiety.

4th approach one was a HB9 waiting for her BF before going to a movie, and it went much better. "Can you cook?", I asked, stealing Redpoleq's classic qualifier question, "Yes, I study cooking full-time". Number close, and a loose time-bridge to meet next week.

5th set was a cute short girl on her way to work nearby. It was an uncomfortable vibe of her going along with me just because.. well, because it was easier than blowing me off.

6th approach was a very attractive girl looking at a magazine. I used the 'Can you recommend a magazine for my friend opener" again (maybe for the 6th time), and I completely froze up before getting through attraction and ejected about 2 min in.

What followed was an intense talk with Redpoleq in a corner where he took me to task for ejecting early. I felt sick to my stomach. I simply did not want to go on being a nuisance to these people any more!

This was my turning point in my Boot camp.

Redpoleq guided me as I rebuilt my frame from the ground up. I analysed what I was offering, and it's a hell of a lot. Redpoleq send me back in to resume the approach with the same girl.

So much smoother... I bounced her twice to the Travel section, and then to our table. She was DJ in Roppongi waiting for her train, really happy to talk to me while she waited. It was a very cool 10 min chat.

That was it, break for dinner. I was pumped to get out again Saturday night.

Night Game 2 - Muse

Went home got changed.. met Allusion for dinner... got some frank feedback on my shirt.. 10 min later my undershirt was off, top three buttons undone, and showing a hell of a lot of chest hair...

Allusion and I got into a very good conversation on passion and using game in my daily life.

This second time at Muse, Allusion took me under his wing.

After I struggled opening some sets, Allusion encouraged me to get blown-out on-purpose on my next 2-set approach by escalating the Kino quickly... thankfully the target was into it and didn't blow me out at all... my confidence soared.

Greco sent me a Text message about his great day of snowboarding, using lots of Kanji. Perfect for a my Kanji Opener.

I had one memorable approach early one. A mixed 2-set near the dance floor. I introduced myself to the guy first, and eventually managed to bounce the girl to a quieter table (we sat down even though the table said "reserved"). She tried to leave once.. Allusion was near by and told me to grab her arm to stop her.. that didn't work.. so Allusion leaned over with much more confidence that I did, pulled her back and said "Sit back down"... and she did. He did this twice and she responded positively to it..

This girl was really cool, she used to study in Sydney and sold clothing at the Glebe market on weekends. In retrospect she was the only girl I properly qualified that night. At one point she asked Allusion if I was a Player, he was emphatic "No, if you knew him at ALL you would NEVER say that about him". After that she was really into me. But I took far too long progressing the sarge, eventually Allusion ejected me when she went to the bathroom. She left when she saw me in another set.

Every time Allusion and I walked past this quite little cubby hole (next to the upstairs bar), there was a couple cute girls sitting in there. Sit down, Kanji open, kino, 'Cigarette ash' Magic trick, kino, ask about their passions, more kino, time bridge, and number close, eject, walk around the club, see new set in the cubby hole, repeat...

It was a week before Sakura was set to begin, so between the Kanji opener and Hanami time-bridge, a number close wasn't too hard.

Allusion's focus was for me to get in to Comfort with these girls, and I had varying success with that.

The night ended with this crazy 4-set that Reflexion and I had both opened at different times earlier in the night. They were all underage, visiting from Nagoya (one was Filipino). Some very aggressive Canadian AMOGS hovered around us Allusion, Redpoleq, Reflex-ion, and I sarged the 4-set.

At one point one of the AMOG started groping Reflex-ion's target. Refelx-ion has a genius move, where he grabbed the guy's hand off her breast and said "Cool ring! Where did you get that?". Talk about showing he is a "Protector of loved ones".

Allusion acted as translator as I ran the cube on my target, which worked almost too well, as after she was sad and apologising for not studying more English because she wanted to talk more with me. We ejected for the night shortly after that.

Day Game 2 - Shinjuku Starbucks

With my approach anxiety gone, my second crack at day game was a joy.

I bounced my first girl I approached to our main table to meet my friends, and again to the Gap to help me try on some jeans.

But I failed to bring sexuality in to my routine. Everything else clicked, but I was stuck in the 'friend zone'.

I opened a 2-set at the table next to us with Allusion as my wing. Allusion demonstrated secretive Kino on the friend. However, I could not qualify my target for the life of me.. I ejected because I bored.

Did my first street approach with a 2-set in the mall. None of the routines that worked so well for me in Night game worked in street approaches. Can't remember now what I did to get blown-out. But It was so much fun.

---

... So not a bad way to spend a weekend. A TOC boot-camp is stingingly expensive.. but only about the same as a weekend snowboarding in Hokkaido. :P

Epilogue

A couple weeks later, my Boss came into town from London. I took him out on a Thursday night. I opened a 2 Jgirl-set at Heartland, I introduced him to the HB8 who could speak English, and I took the HB7 with no English (I speak almost no Japanese)... bounced them to Karaoke. And we both K-closed.

This night would never of happened without the training from TOC boot-camp and likely saved me from the latest round of redundancies. Thanks guys.

- Ultimate_Player

I opened a 2-set at the table next to us with Allusion as my wing. Allusion demonstrated secretive Kino on the friend. However, I could not qualify my target for the life of me.. I ejected because I bored.

I spent the last week at this girl's house actually. It's close to where I work. 8)