Pickup Asia Forums

Posted (edited)

This is rant. If you don't like it, don't read it. On the other hand, if you can somehow prove to me that what I am saying is wrong, I will put my feelings aside and call you daddy. I will proclaim that you are right and will shut my face forever more.

The shaved pussy EPIDEMIC is growing out of control. They are spreading, like a virus, from the US into the interior of China, girl by girl. I'm sure that dirty foreigners are brainwashing these poor girls and this is the reason they are spreading. Here are some reasons why shaved pussy are inferior to hirsute pussies.

1) Convenience

You can't tell me that a shaved pussy is "convenient". You take something natural and turn in unnatural..how is that going to be convenient? How is having to shave your pussy every so often for it not to look like homer simpson's beard convenient? The hair stops growing at a certain length the way NATURE intended it. THAT is convenient. You like feeling that homer simpson is giving you a blowjob with his prickly beard? I didn't think so.

2) appearance

All things being equal, we are conditioned by society to believe whatever is beautiful, is beautiful. But, objectively speaking, a hirsute pussy is more inline with our natural inclinations. Why? Simple evolutionary psychology. Men are wired to respond to developement in women. This is why we turn into cavemen when we see girls develop boobs as teens. Same goes with a vagina. What man is NATURALLY attracted to a vagina that looks like it belongs to a 11 year old? Why would we be naturally attracted to a prepubescent looking vagina? It doesn't make any sense, and is only something that society would have to strongly go against or natural inclinations.

How is it pretty? Without the hair, there is simply nothing there. It is a slot, a hole. Is that pretty? You want women to shave their hair off too? When I look at it, I just think of a little baby or 7 year old girl and am disgusted. Are you a bunch of pedos?

3) cleanliness

Someone give me some proof that shaving it is "clean". If you provide this, I will shut up. Until then, I'm going to assume that it is just more BS that people make up.

4) feel

For going down on a girl, I will give you this one. For everything else...do you like having sex with homer simpson's mouth? With a prickly beard? Oh...I guess that means she has to shave it like everyday, doesn't it? How is that for convenience?

Edited by L.O.G.O.S.
  • Haha 1