Pickup Asia Forums

Seoul Approach Mastery Bootcamp September 2014

The ROCK

Boot Camp report day 1 in Hongdae - Start 9pm, 2014/09/12 :

D1: Preparation for the first night out

The story started in Hongdae on Friday night. Unfortunately neither my BC partner nor I was on time because I was stuck in an opening event of my University and my BC partner was stuck at his work place as well.

Nevertheless RedpoleQ and I started off at the metro station number 9 in Hongdae. I did not really know what will happen or what I can expect from this whole course and this fact made me quite nervous in the beginning. RedpoleQ started with a bit of fluff talk to make the situation comfortable from the beginning

We went to a 닭갈비 chain called 유가네 for dinner where RedpoleQ tried to find out what kind of type of girl I like including discussing the responses of the preparation form.

The questions were a bit trickier than I thought and RedpoleQ always managed to bother me with new arguments which I was hard for me to cope with. This is the first time I realized that I never thought about a lot of important things such as “What do I expect from a girl” or “How should my life be in the future”. Therefore I struggled a lot at this part.

Then we were also walking through this big street with all this cloth shops and fortuneteller. As always Redpole Q was gazing around to spot hot chicks suddenly telling me, “I am sorry to tell you but you are just average. You are a big dude but none of the girls is really gazing you.” Honestly, I did not really know how I should feel after this comment – Was this a trial to break my ego or even to check my reaction? I put up with it and just kept going. I mean for a certain reason I decided to take this Boot Camp. What else would motivate me if chicks would already voluntarily and automatically jump on my dick?

After walking a bit around in Hongdae and scouting the area we went to a coffee where we met Vision and Trailblazer which would help us afterwards when we hit the Streets of Hongdae. Finally, also my BC partner arrived and after a short meet and greet we finished off the preparation questions and RedpoleQ started his lecture about Opening, Attraction and BT-Spikes, Kino etc.. At this part I already felt quite nervous `cause I did not really know what would follow.

Day 1: Nightgame in Hongdae

Finally the moment came and we were ready to go infield. Still nervous and a bit stifled I declared to myself that I am ready to tackle with whatever would come up.

Close to Club Mama we started our first approach. Anxious and totally overwhelmed not knowing what to do me and my Bootcamp partner stood there. RedpoleQ said you are supposed to suck at this so do not be surprised if you crash and burn. Then “BANG” RedpoleQ pointed his finger on some girls standing around close to a window of a shop. He said “Ask them what is your favorite color.” Almost dying of excitement I went there and asked but then actually did not know how to continue the interaction. It ended in total awkwardness and the girls were even more confused. Luckily, Vision helped and handled the 2 set with ease himself with an amazing speed. I did not really know what happened but I could see that experience pays well off if you do pick up on a higher level.

Disillusioned I left the set and RedpoleQ congratulated me for approaching my first set in the BC repeating again that we are supposed to suck at doing this `cause we lack of infield experience.

We started to approach some walking sets in direction of Cocoon and of course I and my BC partner really fucking sucked and that is why went on practicing. We went on gaming in front of the long street of Cocoon.

Again Redpole Q pointed his finger to a set and set approach and I was just following his advice and approached. The set was kind of okay until one of this annoying cockblocker guys came and tried to push me out. The girl even grabbed arm but I got so confused by the situation that I gave up like a little puppy. Redpole Q was kinda angry `cause I left the set that easily. He said “What were you doing…the guy who came in was a NOBODY….buddy you are way too nice!” and he also said “What happened in this set which was good?” I said “She grabbed my arm..” Redpole Q said “Yes, that`s it so how much more compliance do you want…you should not care about these cockblocking guys..”.

Another set was sitting on the said next to the “Buddha club”. My BC partner approached firstly and brought me into the game. The girls were quite confused and not too eager to talk but still stayed. We left then `cause there was nothing to get.

We approached a couple of other sets which were terrible or okay. There was one set I remember when we teamed up in front of the convenient store. Two pretty Korean girls just standing there. GoldenFox approached brought me in. I kept the one quite busy. GoldenFox got the number but he kinda forgot that I also wanted to get the number close of the other one `cause during talking with her I got attracted. Anyway my BC partner blew me out to early and the set moved on. I was a bit annoyed but I think it happens when you are not used to communicate in a team.

We approached a couple of more sets on the way to NB2 with the help of Vision and Trailblazer. It was not easy and especially after a while I got tired of approaching girls on the street. Redpole Q always let me run around like some crazy dude who was really looking for serious pussy. Me and my BC partner kept hustling. And I also learnt that I should not ask for the girls name before the number close `cause it has no influence on the full interaction in the beginning.

I remember one set when Redpole Q opened one set and I played only obstacle game to keep her friend away from the girl Redpole Q number closed in the end. I did a good job.

Later on another set close to Club Mama where I stopped a girl on the Street. After approaching so many girls before I was in good mood or “state” and nothing could stop me. I used really hard kino and even though she tried firstly to escape I tried her to make talk to me. I got the number close in the end walking away like a winner. I never thought this would work or even that I could do this but I just did it. This was one of my favorite sets in the whole night showing my development from a lame douchebag to a serious M*****. Me and my BC partner got a lot better at the end of the night - crushing it like 2 crazy psychos hustling to get some serious ass. Quite unbelievable when I look back at the startpoint of the night!

The last set was “a lazy set” where one girl just ate Pizza. And firstly my BC opened, and then Redpole Q later and then also I asked her for a piece of Pizza. She got suddenly hooked and the girls friends started chasing my BC partner. Even though she had a Korean guy from club she started kinoing my BC partner and even kissing him. The Korean guy got really upset as I could see on his face – even claimed he was her BF…but no way. Me and my BC partner both number closed (I number closed her firend) and went on to the debrief to finish the first night full of adventures and new things I learnt about girls and their behavior. In this night we were really badass and most guys would never this level I thought `cause we might talked to more girls than some men would do in their whole life. I came back at around 7am ready to hit the bed and knowing that the next challenge was waiting for me.

D2: Infield Shinnonhyeon Station Coffee and Street game

It was around 3 pm and I arrived in Gangnam Shinnonhyeon station where Redpole Q and Vision were waiting. We started the day off at a Mexican place to cover the second part of the Theory. Unfortunately I was told that my BC partner quit today `cause of his current relationship with his GF. This made me a bit upset but I still had to keep on rollin` and so we did. We ate some mexican food and after covering the theory we were hitting the hot streets of Gangnam where an endless stream of smoking hot girls seems to exist.

Then we just hit the streets and I was sent around by Redpole Q. At first it was not really easy to pick up walking sets `cause they were moving sometimes quite fast and it was hard to follow them within the mass of people. After screwing up some sets where I did not be in the girls vision (most of the time the girls would be scared).

I remember one set I did not really want to approach but again Redpole Q pointed his powerful finger and I had to run. Surprisingly the girl totally hooked – after I asked her if black was her favourite color which was totally true. So we were talking quite for a long time on the street which wa actually a bit too long but unfortunately I missed the message from RedpoleQ to bounce her to the coffee which was just a 1 minute walk away. I`d say it was one of the best sets I did on that day. Unfortunately even after texting I could not bounce her back to the coffee. It was a big success anyway and I never thought that this street pick up stuff would work.

Another of my favorite sets was in front of the library where I stopped this hot girl in the black dress. She was walking quite fast but I could stop her somehow and she started pretending not to understand English which was just a trial to get rid of me easily. Even though she tried hard to avoid me in the beginning she got a bit confused between stumbling around and talking to me- It seemed to be the kind of “I should not talk to this guy..but somehow I am still doing it”-situation. Also saying that she has a boyfriend did not really change the situation. At some point she got a phone and I just felt proud and tired of my amazing and said good bye to her on short notice…And there went off to meet with her friends another 6 girls she. I should have followed her `cause there could have been even hotter girls but I unfortunately I will never find out…

Of course there were a lot of other sets where I learnt to stop the girl or to approach them when being in their vision otherwise they freak out or are generally less likely to talk to you afterwards.

After running around on the streets I felt already tired from last night in Hongdae. I was happy that I could take a break and get some food to refresh myself for nightgame. I decided with RedoleQ to go to Itaewon with the option to take a ride back to Gangnam (Syndrome or Octagon). We decided to meet at Shinonhyeon Station again. I was still full of energy and went just on playing streetgame. I wanted really eat Pasta so I found one girl which brought me there but she had an appointment so I could not have directly dinner with her – too bad but night game in Itaewon was waiting for me!

D2: Infield Itaewon and Gangnam Nightgame

I met RedpoleQ at Itaewon and well rolled of together from Shinonhyeon Station. We were both a bit tired and I also felt that I am reaching my limits but I still had to go on. We went to Holly`s Coffee in Itaewon where we were covering the third part of the Theory about “Sexualization”. Surprisingly also my BC partner showed up and I was quite happy about that `cause It was a lot more fun with him than without him. Also Trailblazer and Vision were supporting us for this night again. This brought a bit additional action and helped that we stayed motivated during the whole night.

The first sets on the street were a bit rough and me and my BC partner burned and crashed just to keep up doing it. We wanted to go into Club B2 and failed so we just went on gaming on the street.

We found a few good sets which were hooking on the street but because some sets were too big (4-5 Set). It was super hard not having them all walk away suddenly. I still remember one set quite clearly. We were walking at the main street of Itaewon then my BC partner bumped into a 2 Set which was on the way back home. We just got them and my BC partner brought me in. It was working pretty well and I played the marriage routine on her who always brings a lot fun and dynamic into the game.

They hooked pretty well and there was a lot of good kino during the interaction. My friend did the number close and I was not ready so he had to prolong the whole interaction `cause I also wanted to number close her because I suddenly liked her. The number close was not that smooth but it worked somehow. It was not that smooth because the other friend already pressed to leave the interaction.

Anyway I think this is part of the learning process. I slowly started to feel like a God `cause I was suddenly able to approach all these girls I would have never approached. And it got even better when we went to Glam. The Bar packed with people and hot chicks which were a bit older though. We came in and “Bang” I saw that chick, she got approached by some other K-Guy before but as fast as lightning I approached after the other guy got eliminated. Actually she did not want to stay in the set I took her arm walked with her and plowed a bit further until I stopped her.

Unfortunately she had a friend which had birthday and was truly unhappy that I got her friend. Luckily I had my BC partner I sent into to the set to distract the friend. It worked pretty well and I used super strong KINO on her. The chemistry was right and it went down super smoothly until she got a phone call from someone and we also had to leave suddenly. So the set got suddenly interrupted but I knew that we had to go further and there were a lot more girls to approach in this night to get further practice and to work on losing approach anxiety. We did a couple of other sets on the streets and then left to Club Syndrome in Gangnam.

We came to Syndrome and I felt like crap `cause I was tired and the environment was really rough. The loud music and the speed in the club was just so overwhelming that it was really hard to open sets for me under these circumstances.

Also Redpole Q told me that Syndrome is kind of rough. He also told me that I should not be too nice and gives persons too much space `cause I am a big guy. Another thing was that I should give K-Guys not really attention instead I should focus on the girls.

Syndrom at this night was pretty much a slaughter `cause I was really exhausted and the loud environment made it super hard to speak to the girls. I could already feel that this BC really cost me a lot of energy. The other sets were pretty much in vain and really tiring. In the end I found a good set before we went home in the locker room. I had a nice conversation and number closed. It was definitely time to go home. We decided to eat and to do the debriefing at the same time.

The place was close to the the club “the Cage” and so many people dropped in. RedpoleQ even opened a set for me and then he kept the friend busy. I was pretty tired at this but felt really good that I number closed that girl including nice KINO. Her skin was really soft so I really got a boner when I touched her. Playing this kind of lazy game was really awesome. After the first day I already felt that my taste of girl had slightly changed.

The night was really amazing `cause I learnt that one can speak to every girl without getting killed and that clubs and bars are actually designed to attract hot chicks and to talk with them. Me and my BC partner also dramatically improved our team work. Generally our positioning skills and how to approach on the street got better and we both felt more secure and confident about our pick up skills and we also added some really interesting points to our game.

D3 – Streetgame in Gangnam – The grande finale

Daygame at the 3rd day felt really hard `cause I was still super tired and I did not really want to approach. We started in the underground Mall of Gangnam Station. It was hard for me to find a set to open and so Redpole Q helped me a bit. Still the mall was not that big success `cause I do not really remember my favorite set. I was not really satisfied but then we went on doing gaming on the streets.

I tried my best kept on approaching but I felt that my energy was weaker than on the 2nd day. On this day approaching got definitely easier because my BC Partner was supporting me and we got a lot better in positioning and how to efficiently approaching girls on the streets. We definitely burnt it to the ground and had a lot of fun.

Conclusion

We all knew that this Bootcamp would come to an end. Although it was hard to believe `cause it was one the most intensive and interesting experience in my whole life so far. I learnt a lot about social conditioning and how to interact with women at this time. I learnt all steps from starting a conversation to holding a conversation using KINO to do time bridging and number closing. It was definitely one of the most awesome times in my life and I felt definitely more badass after doing the BC `cause I knew that not all dudes could bare 3 days of doing PU in such an intensity.

Through my Powerlifting and Strongman workouts I was pretty much used to endure pain and this experience helped me to keep my shit together. Everyone who has the opportunity and the inner strength to do a BC should do it not only to get better with women but also to get better in other daily challenge such as doing presentations, small talk, being charismatic, self-confidence and the ability to know what kind of things are important in life. I really felt more masculine, seaworthy and just grew up a lot during these only 3 days. Also my BC partner told me that he totally could see who I morphed during that short time period- just crazy! A life changing experience indeed – If I had another chance I would definitely do it again!

Special Thanks - Credits

Last but not least I also want to thanks Vision and Trailblazer for coming out and supporting us on our Bootcamp. You guys made it definitely a better experience and we learnt a lot and additionally had a lot more fun at the of the day! With this you also initiated a great start for being now part of the team.

The final words go to Redpole Q, the master himself - nobody could have ever made this experience more awesome than him. With his enormous patience and mentorship experience, me and my BC partner could improve dramatically within just 3 days. RPQ`s range of knowledge about how to handle Asian girls is impressive and no matter what problem you have he always has super good advices - which will always work.

From the beginning till the end of the Bootcamp we had an awesome time and I felt him like a mentor as well a a friend - who was always trying to push my limit! I am truly proud I had the honor to work with him together for this time. I definitely learnt a lot and if there something which is part that my life changed suddenly dramatically then meeting RPQ is one of these events in my life I will never forget!

Thanks also to my cool BC Partner - I will never forget the time we spent together infield. It would have been tragic if you quited totally! Spending the time together was definitely more awesome than I was just on my own - We pushed each other a lot and could see our development!

I`m proud we did it together!

Thanks Bro`s it was an awesome time - but you know that before the BC is after the BC!

Time to burn it to the ground and get the girls I really want to enrich my life and staying on this planet more AWESOME! CHEERS! ! !

Edited by Guest

Thanks, man. It was a REALLY awesome boot camp and you're a great addition to the team. Also, you've stuck with it and are doing even better now than before.

I'm so proud :D

Can't wait to see you on November 6th for the next boot camp. Come out if you can and support the new guys!