Pickup Asia Forums

HohhotHO beginnings

HohhotHO

Hello, I'm the new guy, a beginner and probably the only practicing, conscious, English speaking, PUA in this city. Approaching is easy since I dabbled with it in the US. The girls are way more friendly on this side of the pond (in Asia that is). Getting the WeChat is a cake walk. The real problem is the follow up, which means learning/speaking more Chinese and keeping it out of the friend zone. I have girls for friends right now but I don't want friends: I want power. I want skills. I want seductive lures. I want transformation. :twisted: There's less English here but occasionally I do meet some girls who speak fluently. Thus I have two categories: English speaking babes (less common) and Chinese speaking babes (everywhere). I feel this where I'm lacking, the follow up that is. I'm rather unsure of myself and afraid of rejection and/or failed relationship. After taking the Boot Camp, I am very inspired to learn Chinese but I do succumb to lethargy since I'm on my own here in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. :(

Basically I don't see how to seduce the China babe when I speak limited Chinese. I do have my notes from Boot Camp but I fail to see how I can accomplish what was suggested since there was so much information given with many subtle rules. I can't see the connection from what was learned and how to apply it to my current reality. I'm stuck because I think I must improve my Chinese before making more approaches, which means I have to wait . . . again. I'm fresh meat here, so go easy on me. :|

That's exactly why we have this forum and all the other follow up. So we can help you as you deal with the various subtleties that come up. That's also why we have the WeChat group, so people who have been through it before can advise you and give you feedback.

The boot camp is just the beginning. It lays the foundation so that you can put yourself in the right situations you need to learn and develop and get the results you want.

If you look, you'll see that many of the guys write daily or weekly updates to track their progress, not patterns and move along.

Good work getting your first post up and keep at it!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, I'm the new guy, a beginner and probably the only practicing, conscious, English speaking, PUA in this city. Approaching is easy since I dabbled with it in the US. The girls are way more friendly on this side of the pond (in Asia that is). Getting the WeChat is a cake walk. The real problem is the follow up, which means learning/speaking more Chinese and keeping it out of the friend zone. I have girls for friends right now but I don't want friends: I want power. I want skills. I want seductive lures. I want transformation.

Your issues with the friend zone are because of the initial frames you set during your initial interactions by being too indirect and being afraid of kinoing girls.

It's better to get blown out than to go home and masturbate over 'what could have been'.

As the old saying goes ' get blown or blown out'

Are you reading the books I mentioned before?

The black book (i just emailed it to you again)

The war of art

The way of the superior man

The Charisma Myth

The art of seduction

48 laws of power

:twisted: There's less English here but occasionally I do meet some girls who speak fluently. Thus I have two categories: English speaking babes (less common) and Chinese speaking babes (everywhere). I feel this where I'm lacking, the follow up that is. I'm rather unsure of myself and afraid of rejection and/or failed relationship. After taking the Boot Camp, I am very inspired to learn Chinese but I do succumb to lethargy since I'm on my own here in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. :(

Yeah so it takes time to work through your own bullshit - we all give ourselves bullshit, we all get in our own way at times.

You don't need Chinese to be successful, we just finished the All Asia Pick Up summit which included both foreigners and Chinese guys in Korea - people from both groups got laid without being able to speak Korea or even English very in some cases.

Basically I don't see how to seduce the China babe when I speak limited Chinese. I do have my notes from Boot Camp but I fail to see how I can accomplish what was suggested since there was so much information given with many subtle rules. I can't see the connection from what was learned and how to apply it to my current reality. I'm stuck because I think I must improve my Chinese before making more approaches, which means I have to wait . . . again. I'm fresh meat here, so go easy on me. :|

One of my Chinese students opened a foreign girl in Korea, she was from some Eastern European country, and spoke no English, he spoke zero of whatever language she spoke, he opened her and was making out with her without any language assistance.

You don't need to 'learn more Chinese' before you can approach - thats look for excuses on why not to approach, you need to learn more Chinese AS you approach.

It's one of the best ways to learn a language :D.

So.....make a clear schedule:

like Open a girl every day, and send a mini FR into the Wechat groups, also send us your chat history so we can give you feed back and help you keep improving.

Kane

• 2 weeks later...

Well unfortunately, I was not shown how to seduce not using English. At the bootcamp I was using English most of the time in a Tier One city. A language-free lure (technique) was not in the mix.

Unfortunately, I can't download '48 laws, Charisma Myth or Art of Seduction'. All links lead to bullshit advertisments or virus traps.

Unfortunately, I have not the interest to endure another 'busy or boyfriend' excuse from any of these girls beyond the language barrier - IF they do speak English, they still have a full schedule I have to penetrate with my low moral as a solitary PUA with a capricious background. Too much work me.

Unfortunately, I have snapped back into my isolating habits which retard any interest whatsoever into talking with busy, text-zombies who have boyfriends with the advantage of speaking their own language.

Unfortunately, I work weekends which doesn't bode well here with girls having freetime on days I have off.

Unfortuantely, I live in a Tier3 (or4) city with a heavy conservative emphasis on getting married. Me with a religious background (that I'm trying to forget), doesn't like to encounter this marital shit. It's not just the bummer of getting locked into a marital debt bomb but also being subordinated and relegated by the girl and her peers due to my lingual limitations.

Yes, there is Resistance here. What's the solution? It's just me here, as usual, relying on my willpower to 'wait' for perfect external conditions to trigger interest into doing this again. This is not fun. I thought this was supposed to be fun. Sure, it's fun to get a WeChat. It's not fun afterwards to get blown off or tell me they're at work or their boyfriends work. Fuckin bullshit makes me wonder why not head to Thailand in the Fall because it's cold and lonely here in the Winter.

Coupled with the fact, unfortunately, that Kane is simply too busy to respond to my needs. I made the retarded decision to stay in this city, deceiving myself that I can easily lure a China doll into my apartment.

This has to be fun for me to do this: Attraction versus Promotion.

I am locked, frozen, not budging, isolated, discouraged, demoralized and downright pissed off with this fate.

The ONLY thing I relate to in 'Way of the Superior' is the ETERNITY factor. Of course this is familiar with me, I was pursuing monasticism years back, being duped by a controlling fear-religion not based on history. The rest I DO NOT relate with. I have no woman, children or career interests. Money has never been a problem with me, getting beautiful pussy has. This book assumes I have this shit. I don't! Look, I'm divorced. I married/divorced a fat chick because of religion. I divorced her because she wanted (wants?) to be a TV blob. It was a fucking nightmare. I don't want to read shit on how to treat a woman. I know how to treat people, afterall, I was living the Golden Rule tenaciously for 16 years! There is no aspiration other than getting the HB; thus I don't relate.

Unfortantely, I have Resistance so I can relate to what's mentioned in the War of Art. Yes, I read these books and they're somewhat inspiring. But, unfortunately, I don't see where I'm going to get the motivation to overcome my Bullshit/Resistance. I'm alone here. No one is here in the flesh to encourage me. NO one gives a shit. All I see in the Beijing WeChat are PUAs living the high life. I ain't going to relate to that. I don't see how to get what they have and I certainly do not want to be talked down to because I'm still stuck in religious retardation or isolating habits.

:cry::(:cry:

Well unfortunately, I was not shown how to seduce not using English. At the bootcamp I was using English most of the time in a Tier One city. A language-free lure (technique) was not in the mix.

Unfortunately, I can't download '48 laws, Charisma Myth or Art of Seduction'. All links lead to bullshit advertisments or virus traps.

Unfortunately, I have not the interest to endure another 'busy or boyfriend' excuse from any of these girls beyond the language barrier - IF they do speak English, they still have a full schedule I have to penetrate with my low moral as a solitary PUA with a capricious background. Too much work me.

1. I already told you - find girls who speak SOME English - it doesn't have to be very much, as the important thing is that they like you, if they like you, they will put in effort to communicate with you.

2. I told you to go to Universities and to use TanTan and other APPs :

You already found out at universities there are girls who speak English and I assume most of the girls on Tantan who hit you up are probably speaking English to you.

Other apps I suggest you try that will result in being knee deep in girls quickly are:

Skout

Badoo

They both function in a very similar way to TanTan.

The books -

Buy them off amazon?

I don't know how you were searching for the books but i went to yahoo and typed in 'the art of seduction pdf download' and both the first link and second link directly lead me to the book without any ads and had it available to download, directly.

http://pdfsr.com/pdf/the-art-of-seduction

http://vk.com/doc-39319205_153955620?dl=909dbacee141a27e71

the war of art:

http://vk.com/doc2413557_31635438?hash=717727e9dd05999852&dl=28aabb49a7217e1962

http://ge.tt/6OQjQL71/v/0

If i can find these books on the internet within 2 minutes, there's no reason you can't.

Busy/bf:

If you run things properly, you won't get every girl giving you these excuses.

If you run into some obstacles and get all negative and give up - you will never succeed at anything.

I gave you a very specific process to follow and need you to follow it, I will clarify it again at the bottom of this report.

Unfortunately, I have snapped back into my isolating habits which retard any interest whatsoever into talking with busy, text-zombies who have boyfriends with the advantage of speaking their own language.

Unfortunately, I work weekends which doesn't bode well here with girls having freetime on days I have off.

This is a choice you are making.

I originally told you that although you can get success in a smaller city, you would find life more enjoyable and easier in a larger city (i.e you would get paid more, your time would be more reasonable and there would be more 'westernized' girls)

It's just a matter of time, effort and numbers - larger cities are easier.

Unfortuantely, I live in a Tier3 (or4) city with a heavy conservative emphasis on getting married. Me with a religious background (that I'm trying to forget), doesn't like to encounter this marital shit. It's not just the bummer of getting locked into a marital debt bomb but also being subordinated and relegated by the girl and her peers due to my lingual limitations.

No one says you need to marry the girl - there are millions of girls (even right now) that are having sex outside marriage every minute in China.

Smaller cities will have some 'traditional' girls, but i can also say that smaller cities have less foreigners - so the foreigner effect is stronger, which helps in attracting and closing girls.

You are being way too negative about the language issue and using it as an excuse, this doesn't help you.

Yes, there is Resistance here. What's the solution? It's just me here, as usual, relying on my willpower to 'wait' for perfect external conditions to trigger interest into doing this again. This is not fun. I thought this was supposed to be fun. Sure, it's fun to get a WeChat. It's not fun afterwards to get blown off or tell me they're at work or their boyfriends work. Fuckin bullshit makes me wonder why not head to Thailand in the Fall because it's cold and lonely here in the Winter.

Coupled with the fact, unfortunately, that Kane is simply too busy to respond to my needs. I made the retarded decision to stay in this city, deceiving myself that I can easily lure a China doll into my apartment.

This has to be fun for me to do this: Attraction versus Promotion.

Wait....?

You do not wait, you see something you want, you make a plan to try and ensure you can get it and you take action to execute that plan.

It's not always fun, changing your life, yourself, over coming your problems, facing your fears and pushing past your limitations is rarely fun.

A brief example - I want to record a release a video series about pick up and sell it on the internet:

I enjoy taking the video for the infield part, I completely hate doing the rest of it - writing the advertising, researching stuff, putting the video together, editing it and then dealing with all the logistical stuff behind that....but I want the result, so I make a good plan and get past the stuff I don't enjoy while keeping my eye on the prize.

If girls are giving you those excuses its either you're looking at things too negatively or you're not attracting them properly.

The question you should be asking is - how can i meet lots of new women every week and enjoy doing so?

My advice:

Universities - the social events in those universities

Any other social events around town

If you're really at a loss - Start an English corner and post it on your wechat, that makes you the leader of the group, all you need to do is organize stuff, you can make a bit of money from it or just make it free and meet a lot of new people every week, it's more enjoyable because everyone sees you as high value and will treat you as such, plus you get the be the king of the mountain in that group for meeting girls.

Most girls that turn up will speak ok English, you can ask some of the girls you work with to help post advertisements.

I am locked, frozen, not budging, isolated, discouraged, demoralized and downright pissed off with this fate.

The ONLY thing I relate to in 'Way of the Superior' is the ETERNITY factor. Of course this is familiar with me, I was pursuing monasticism years back, being duped by a controlling fear-religion not based on history. The rest I DO NOT relate with. I have no woman, children or career interests. Money has never been a problem with me, getting beautiful pussy has. This book assumes I have this shit. I don't! Look, I'm divorced. I married/divorced a fat chick because of religion. I divorced her because she wanted (wants?) to be a TV blob. It was a fucking nightmare. I don't want to read shit on how to treat a woman. I know how to treat people, afterall, I was living the Golden Rule tenaciously for 16 years! There is no aspiration other than getting the HB; thus I don't relate.

Fate.......It's not a Fate, it's all decisions and responsibility.

The way of the superior man seemingly is a guide on how to treat women well and get along with them peacefully.....yeah...it's also a collection of mindsets for yourself, which is the more important part.

If you want to get girls then you need to set the situation up to make that easy:

1. Get in contact with lots of girls

2. Display value that attracts them/actively avoid doing things which destroy your value - displaying value: being willing to spend money, having decent clothing and a decent place - doesn't have to be anything super amazing, but needs to be at a decent level, have stuff happening in your life which they can gain from by doing with you (bicycle riding being an example)

Avoid destroying ur value:

Neediness

Being negative

Showing low social IQ

3. Make the process of progressing the relationship as smooth as possible:

I.e once you have the girls interest - meet her, get her more interested, get her to trust you, escalate things until you get to sexual contact.

this may take one day, it may take 3, all depends on the situation, the girl and your actions.

Unfortantely, I have Resistance so I can relate to what's mentioned in the War of Art. Yes, I read these books and they're somewhat inspiring. But, unfortunately, I don't see where I'm going to get the motivation to overcome my Bullshit/Resistance. I'm alone here. No one is here in the flesh to encourage me. NO one gives a shit. All I see in the Beijing WeChat are PUAs living the high life. I ain't going to relate to that. I don't see how to get what they have and I certainly do not want to be talked down to because I'm still stuck in religious retardation or isolating habits.

"Think of the most discouraging thing that you are currently carrying or the biggest project you can’t seem to tackle. Forget about how it happened, forget about how you got there, just look at the clock, and before that number changes, do one little thing to make it better. After you do, enjoy your moment of victory, and then do it again. In less than the time it takes you to blink, the past will burden you no more.” --Dan Pearce

The puas in Beijing have that life because they went through the process.

No one is going to talk down to you, people are not perfect but we are here to help, that also means there usually isn't much sugar coating.

You're right, no one in honhot gives a shit what you do, you can sit in your apartment and complain and it won't make even one little bit of a difference to anyone there.

So why don't you start giving a shit about yourself and take the following steps:

1. Approach at least 1 girl a day, write a report about it, every day - it doesn't have to be long

2. Contact 10 new girls via APPs every day

3. Date each girl to the exact same location doing the exact same thing;

This may cancel out some of the flexibility and cut out some girls but at least you will get incredibly consistent practice at dating the girls and progressing things to sex.

One of your major issues is that you lack consistency and think that you shouldn't be responsible for whatever situation you're in.

As I have spent a pretty decent amount of time talking with you, I know you want to change, I know you have a lot of good qualities and are quite brave.

So please take action in the right direction.

Also watch this video

If you don't have a vpn...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYyMDAyNjQ4.html

You can post daily reports here, you can also hit up the beijing boners group chat - people will be supportive, you can also wechat me, if i don't respond then pls message me again a few hours later, it's not intentional, i have 3000+ contacts so sometimes I do miss stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Kane is just one point of contact. There are plenty of guys that are in cities alone and have succeeded. And mostly they've succeeded by consistently taking action and interacting with other guys who are ahead of them because as Kane said, they went through the process earlier.

It's all about how much you want it. Plenty of guys have moved cities, and changed jobs so they could be more successful. Every country in Asia has it's tier 2/3 cities. What do we tell those guys? MOVE! The guys who live in Daejon, Daegu, and Busan all move to Seoul. Why? Well...

There is an apocryphal story about a bank robber named Willie Sutton. When asked why he robbed banks he said, "That's where the money is."

You're blaming Kane for not being as available to you, and you're blaming the Beijing Boners group chat for being ahead of you. You're not supposed to be able to relate to them. THEY can relate to YOU because they had problems with women as well.

I had(have!) problems, and Kane does too. We're climbing the same mountain and we happen to be higher up than you. That means we can lower a rope down to help you climb up faster and easier.

You're focusing on us having a better view of things from up here rather than focusing on the rope we've dropped down so you can join us and see the beautiful view for yourself.

Go out to a mall or a cafe, or anywhere you can find a girl. Try to make yourself approach. When you have trouble post that into the group chat. We'll be there to give you support. If you don't do your part, we can't do ours.

Keep at it, you can make it. Grab the rope!

• 1 month later...