Jump to content
Pickup Asia Forums
Red Pill Philosopher

Sean FR thread

Recommended Posts

Mon: 10-02-18 Opened three sets

1.       Cute mother

>1 minute:

I asked her about where she ate food because the chungguan closed all the shops.  She said she didn’t’ know because she didn’t live there.

2.       Pug shirt guy and girlfriend

2-5 minutes

I was walking my dog, and a guy had a pug on his shirt.  Then I said, “Hey, that’s my dog!”  Then we talked about no food because of chungguan.  He said they just moved there as well.

3.       Girl who blew me off

>  1 minute

I asked where to get dinner and she didn’t hook.  She just kept walking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tues: 10-03-18

Girl moving to Beijjing (WeChat close)

The first girl I asked about where she eats after Chungguan closed all the restaurants.  She immediately hooked.  She was living at my apartment for a short time because she got in an argument with her husband in Beijing. 

We talked about the restaurants.  How there is nothing fun to do.  And how to make friends in Jin Kui.  I WeChat closed her and exchanged texts for about thirty minutes so my quota was complete after that first approach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wed: 10-04-18

Ukrainian Girl

< 5 minutes

I saw a foreign girl outside my apartment complex.  (A rarity).  I walked right up to her and said, “Hey, what are you doing here?  I am the only foreigner allowed in this territory.”  She hooked.  I guessed she wasn’t from a native speaking country, then I said “Eastern Europe”

Then she actually WeChat closed me because she was waiting for a taxi.  I saw her 5 minutes after leaving my house so my quota was fullfilled.

Subway: Army Boots girl

>1 minute

On the subway, I saw two peasants that had some sort of live animal inside a tank with water.  I asked if it was a turtle, then they said no, it’s a fish.

I looked over at the girl and said it looked like her shoes were from the Army.  I asked her if she was wearing those boots in case she wanted to kick any weird foreigners talking to her on the subway.  She ignored me and went back to listening to her phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thurs: 10-05-18

I went to HK to renew a visa this day so I was in an airport.

Taiwan Passport girl

1 min:

I saw a girl with a purple passport.  I asked her why she had a purple passport.  Then she said it was a “one year thing” and didn’t hook.

Girls at Starbucks

2-5 min:

I asked two girls what language they were speaking because it sounded kind of familiar, but different.  They said they were speaking Shanghaiese.  We talked for a few minutes, then she said she works in a cosmetics company where women “waste money” spending 10 times more for a product that is identical except for packaging.

Girl waiting in line

>1 minute

I asked a girl what she was going to do in HK.  She said “business” and then blew me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fri: 10-06-18

5 minutes:

Alysson right outside building

Ali’s son:

There was an unattractive American girl that I had seen in my building before.  Right when I saw there, I asked if she was friends with the Ukrainian girl.   She worked in the kindergarten across the street and I was mockingly talking about how “2 years olds are assholes” especially with 6 adults watching after one kid. 

When I told her I had lived in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Texas, and China.  I could see that it was a “mysterious answer” and I should create a routine out of it.

She seemed much more nervous than me.  I don’t think a lot of guys talk with her.

I confidently WeChat closed her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-7-18 Friday

Subway: We chat 83 times

2 minutes:

A girl dropped her umbrella and then I asked her “What do girls always do on WeChat all day?”.  Then I mentioned that the “average Chinese girl” checks her WeChat 83 times a day.  Does she do it more or less.

She was nervous, didn’t hook, and kept walking.

 

Subway: Don’t you guys sit together

1-2 minutes:

I saw what appeared like a boyfriend and girlfriend sitting completely apart from each other on the subway seat.  I asked, “What’s the deal?  Do you guys always sit away from each other.”  I got a quick laugh and then got off on the next stop.

 

Subway: Pink Panther hat and Yankees hat

1-2 minutes:

I saw three girls walk in on the subway.  One had a pink panther hat and another had a Yankees hat.  I said I loved the girls Pink Panther hat because I watched that cartoon as a kid.  Then I looked at the Yankees girl and said “I don’t like you”.  “You are wearing the enemy’s hat and I HATE the Yankees”.  She was laughing about it.  I got off on the next stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday: 10-08-18

1.       Girls walking down the stairs

>  1 Min

I saw two girls wearing identical clothes.  I said, “You must be best friends. You live and work together.”  One completely ignored me, the other didn’t hook but might have if the other friend wasn’t there.

2.       Lian Hua girl and friend

>  1 min

A saw a girl working at Lian Hua that I know and she said she didn’t have any girlfriends at JinKui.  I saw her with another girl, and pointed at her, “Liar!  You do have girlfriends”.  She smiled and kept walking.

3.       Ice cream girl

>  1 min

A girl was in a convenience store looking at ice cream.  I asked her what was her favorite ice cream, she pointed, and then was non-responsive.  She didn’t hook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday: 10-09-18

1.       Three restaurant Girls.

2-5 min

Three girls were walking down the street with some sort of pamphlet for a restaurant.  I said “Oh thank god!  A restaurant is opened up”  I talked with the girls for a little bit, asked them about their restaurant, and they tried to get me to add WeChat for their restaurant.

These girls hooked, (they were doing sales), and the prettiest of the three was giving me IOIs.  I might go to her restaurant to see her.

2.       Three set walking home

5 minutes

This was a good set.  I pointed front, left, and right…then asked them where can I eat after Chungguan closed down the restaurants.  They hooked, and started talking to me about the restaurants a few kilometers away.  I said that was too far, they said now they just get food at Family mart. 

I asked them what they did for fun, they said a couple of things, when I tried to “involved myself” in their fun, then they got a little hesistant and left.

The prettiest girl gave me IOI.  I should have been more aggressive with this set.  They were obviously interested in talking with me and I was not “bothering” them.  This was a “good look”

3.       High school girl at bus stop.

2-5 min

I saw a high school girl sitting at a bus stop.  I asked her which of these lines “go to fun”.  She talked about how I can take line 42 to Jingqiao.  I will incorporate “which bus line goes to fun” as a key routine.  I just wanted to see if the High school girl would hook and she did.

4.       Middle School girl

>  1 min

I saw a middle school girl with three stripes and I went up to her and her friend and I said, “That means you’re the boss right”.  You have three stripes, 1, 2, 3.  Then she said, “yeah, pretty much”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-10 Wed

1.       Filipina was walking down street and I said  “Filipina! Are you new here.”  We talked for about 3 minutes about all the fillipinas I knew in the apartment complex and then went off.

2.       Girl Walking Dog 1-Talked with girl walking dog about dog stuff.

3.       Girl Walking Dog 2-Talked about dogs and Jinkui.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-15 Friday

Was busy this day, just asked for directions real quick to sustain momentum.

1.       Ask directions

2.       Ask directions

3.       Ask directions

There was a girl walking dog and I stopped and talked with her for about 5-10 minutes about her dog, living in JingKui, and the food situation.  Pretty good IOI got WeChat close and set up a date.  This girl was about an HB 6 and 27 years old.  I will call her HB Dog walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-16 Tuesday

1.       “Are you scared of my dog or foreigners?”  The girl said was scared of dogs and I was not able to sustain the conversation.

2.       Guy carrying GF on shoulders: Opened with “Wow.  You’re so strong”…no response.

3.       Fat girl at bus stop.  I asked girl “which bus line has fun stuff?”.  Very matter of fact conversation for about two minutes.  No ability to transition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-18 Wednesday

Two HOT girls walking: HB New Zealand HB 7-8 Age 25

Started with “Chuan Guan closed down restaurant opener”.   I was able to WeChat close my first open and the two girls were really hot.  They were hesitant to give me WeChat but I was able to push through.  I imeediately added her and got about a two text response from her…then completely inactive.  She was hesitant to give me her WeChat, I pushed through, but got not response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-22 Monday

WeChat closed smoking hot Sichuan girl 25-26.  I gave her “Chuanggan open”.  I was walking with her and was very relaxed.  I was able to transition into what do you do for fun.  We talked for about two minutes and when I was asking for her WeChat, she was a little hesitant but I was able to push through.  I Wechated her a couple of times but she was very quickly non-responsive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-24

1.        Winona: A philipina girl I already know was asking if I would give her the bottle of coffee I just bought.  I was cocky funny with her.  I asked her “What do I get?”  Then I said are you going to give me a kiss.  Then she said “no”, I said you know I have another bottle upstairs, “I will give you two bottles if we can fuck!” I got a great reaction.

2.        Opened two set with “Chungguan open” and quickly ejected after no IOI or compliance.

3.        I had this conversation with little boy about “dog” where we kept on saying it to each other over and over until we were almost yelling it at each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-28

Sat before Halloween at Zapatas

I went out with Liam and friend Jonathan on Halloween.  I had told them I don’t do night game but I did awesome this night.  I was a little buzzed and I was super confident.  It was so easy to open people because they all had costumes and I did a great job. 

My friend Dylan was there and he was super impressed with all the girls I was talking to.  I probably opened 10 girls in that night.  I got 5 WeChats in that one night which was more than the entire last month. 

I thought my conversation skills weren’t fantastic but that night was a BIG boost to my confidence.  All of these girls never really WeChated back but I controlled what I could control and it felt really good to see.  BY FAR, my best night of night game in my life.

HB Wonder Woman

HB Finance Blogger

HB Witch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-4

Went to KTV with Philipina girls. 

HB KTV.  I saw a Chinese girl there and went to open her.  I did good.  She had high IOI and compliance and I even got bambi eyes.  The most IOI I have seen from any set.  I thought this was the girl that would probably be my “practice GF”.  Talk about her in the analysis section.  The best responses I have ever got from any girl right after meeting her.  I think part of it was me but part of it was foreigner effect.  She was super eager at first on WeChat, but then it fizzled out.  WHY…confuses me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-12

1.       Hot girl blew me off with instant rejection

2.       Girl on motorbike didn’t understand my Chinese

3.       Two sets of girls walking “Chunggan” open.  They were friendly for about two min but could not transition and they just walked away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-13

1.       Opened 3 set after they looked at my dog.  Could not transition.

2.       A girll walked by: “You Philipina?” We talked for a little bit but she was with boyfriend.

3.       Had a long talk with two girls walking their baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-14

1.       Talked with girl carrying heavy box.  I said she was so strong.

2.       Talked with two girls walking a baby for abont 5 minutes. 

3.       WeChat close HB Gamer Girl.  Gamer Girl was walking home and I was doing the normal “ChuangGuan routine” and then I asked and I was able to transition into the what do you do for fun.  She gave me WeChat and we talked for about 10 minutes and then she said she needed to study.  She was maybe a 5 or a 6.  My performance I think was pretty good.  A lot better than before but I don’t think she was interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-21

Night game with Liam and Johnathan at Zapatas

1.       Opened 18 year old girl from Wellington College.

2.       Opened two art students one was from cars and another architecture

3.       Saw HB Finance challenge girl from Bootcamp

This was a pretty solid night.  I think I did pretty good.  Noting absolutely amazing but I had a couple opens, got my reps in, so reduced AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-28

I was front-lining at Big Debates

1.       During warm-up talked with about 5 girls.

2.       Approached the hottest girl at Big Debates as she was leaving.  She said she voted for me.  I will definitely try to WeChat close her the next time I see her.

3.       Talked with two black feminists for an hour and trolled them.  It was fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11-29

HK airport on visa trip

1.       Opened girls “are you going to Shanghai?”  They said “Yes” and then got ignored.

2.       Talked with Goldan Sachs employee for about 30 minutes about finance and economic collapse.

3.       Opened a smoking 50 year old woman and talked for about 5 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I can tell you're basically just opening and then fluff talking them and hoping they like you.

What you need is more solid routines after the open. You keep throwing the burden of the conversation onto the girl by asking her questions that make her work hard, like, "Where's the fun?" 

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUN!

Basically, when you approach girls, you're supposed to be opening a portal of awesomeness for them to step through. You're not trying to join THEM. You're selling them on them joining you.

You should make a list of things about you that girls find interesting (DHVs) and figure out how to bring those out early in the set and stack forward more rather than always putting the ball in the girls court.

Good on you for getting out there and keep these reports coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 2:34 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Mon: 10-02-18 Opened three sets

1.       Cute mother

>1 minute:

I asked her about where she ate food because the chungguan closed all the shops.  She said she didn’t’ know because she didn’t live there.

2.       Pug shirt guy and girlfriend

2-5 minutes

I was walking my dog, and a guy had a pug on his shirt.  Then I said, “Hey, that’s my dog!”  Then we talked about no food because of chungguan.  He said they just moved there as well.

3.       Girl who blew me off

>  1 minute

I asked where to get dinner and she didn’t hook.  She just kept walking.

1. You could continue this by telling her to stop and guessing where she's from, so long as the delivery is fine.

3. Change up the opener to something more engaging, experiment with different stuff

 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Tues: 10-03-18

Girl moving to Beijjing (WeChat close)

The first girl I asked about where she eats after Chungguan closed all the restaurants.  She immediately hooked.  She was living at my apartment for a short time because she got in an argument with her husband in Beijing. 

We talked about the restaurants.  How there is nothing fun to do.  And how to make friends in Jin Kui.  I WeChat closed her and exchanged texts for about thirty minutes so my quota was complete after that first approach. 

The immediate hook is gonna happen more often the more numbers you play, some girls will feel more attraction to you than others for a variety of reasons, the difference in value levels matters too, although its really hard to say exactly what that is because it's based on more than just looks.

When you say she was living at your apartment for a short time - you mean in the apartment complex, not in your actual apartment?

Talking about restaurants - this is ok so long as she is being engaged by the topic, how there is nothing fun to do isn't so useful and instead you should talk about something that could be seeding some sort of fun date activity, it doesn't matter if its in that area or not.

What else occurred afterwards?

 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Ukrainian Girl

< 5 minutes

I saw a foreign girl outside my apartment complex.  (A rarity).  I walked right up to her and said, “Hey, what are you doing here?  I am the only foreigner allowed in this territory.”  She hooked.  I guessed she wasn’t from a native speaking country, then I said “Eastern Europe”

Then she actually WeChat closed me because she was waiting for a taxi.  I saw her 5 minutes after leaving my house so my quota was fullfilled.

Subway: Army Boots girl

>1 minute

On the subway, I saw two peasants that had some sort of live animal inside a tank with water.  I asked if it was a turtle, then they said no, it’s a fish.

I looked over at the girl and said it looked like her shoes were from the Army.  I asked her if she was wearing those boots in case she wanted to kick any weird foreigners talking to her on the subway.  She ignored me and went back to listening to her phone.

Ukrainian girl - Did you communicate with her again via text?

Army boots girl:

Your opener in this situation was good - improving off her appearance, the following part of suggesting she wants to kick weird foreigners talking to her on the subway isnt ideal as it's suggesting that its a negative thing to be communicating with you.

You will find people are more shy in the metro and you might need to push a bit more, give them more stuff to do like answering questions, guessing things about you etc etc.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:36 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

I went to HK to renew a visa this day so I was in an airport.

Taiwan Passport girl

1 min:

I saw a girl with a purple passport.  I asked her why she had a purple passport.  Then she said it was a “one year thing” and didn’t hook.

Girls at Starbucks

2-5 min:

I asked two girls what language they were speaking because it sounded kind of familiar, but different.  They said they were speaking Shanghaiese.  We talked for a few minutes, then she said she works in a cosmetics company where women “waste money” spending 10 times more for a product that is identical except for packaging.

Girl waiting in line

>1 minute

I asked a girl what she was going to do in HK.  She said “business” and then blew me off.

 

Taiwan passport girl - the fact she answered means you probably could have continued the interaction or at least should have tried until you knew for sure, asking a question won't always be enough to hook, so you should add a bt spike or two in and keep pushing until you are either getting compliance or not at all.

Starbucks girls - this seems like a good convo thread, did you build on it?

Girl waiting in line - business and blew you off.

These girls aren't blowing you off, they're just fulfilling what you're requesting them to do and then going back to doing their own thing, so you need to push the interaction further by bt spiking and being more engaging.

Seeing the situation as them doing x to you is somewhat of a victim mentality and possibly means you're viewing these situations as you not being attractive enough to girls so that you're expecting to fail and are then making decisions that lead to this being the result.

You gotta push a bit further so you get results that invalidate your negative beliefs about yourself.

 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:36 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Alysson right outside building

Ali’s son:

There was an unattractive American girl that I had seen in my building before.  Right when I saw there, I asked if she was friends with the Ukrainian girl.   She worked in the kindergarten across the street and I was mockingly talking about how “2 years olds are assholes” especially with 6 adults watching after one kid. 

When I told her I had lived in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Texas, and China.  I could see that it was a “mysterious answer” and I should create a routine out of it.

She seemed much more nervous than me.  I don’t think a lot of guys talk with her.

I confidently WeChat closed her.

uhhhh ok.

 

On 12/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Subway: We chat 83 times

2 minutes:

A girl dropped her umbrella and then I asked her “What do girls always do on WeChat all day?”.  Then I mentioned that the “average Chinese girl” checks her WeChat 83 times a day.  Does she do it more or less.

She was nervous, didn’t hook, and kept walking.

 

Subway: Don’t you guys sit together

1-2 minutes:

I saw what appeared like a boyfriend and girlfriend sitting completely apart from each other on the subway seat.  I asked, “What’s the deal?  Do you guys always sit away from each other.”  I got a quick laugh and then got off on the next stop.

 

Subway: Pink Panther hat and Yankees hat

1-2 minutes:

I saw three girls walk in on the subway.  One had a pink panther hat and another had a Yankees hat.  I said I loved the girls Pink Panther hat because I watched that cartoon as a kid.  Then I looked at the Yankees girl and said “I don’t like you”.  “You are wearing the enemy’s hat and I HATE the Yankees”.  She was laughing about it.  I got off on the next stop.

Wechat  83 times -  If this was your opener and you said it as you listed here, she is gonna be confused as to why you're suddenly asking her this.

In reverse, if someone approached you and said this, how would you react? Can you mentally do this and figure out the different ways people could perceive this situation?

 

Pink Panther Yankees - So...you opened with an improv opener, BT spiked them and they reacted well - why didn't you progress things? seems like a good set.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, Red Pill Philosopher said:

Monday: 10-08-18

1.       Girls walking down the stairs

>  1 Min

I saw two girls wearing identical clothes.  I said, “You must be best friends. You live and work together.”  One completely ignored me, the other didn’t hook but might have if the other friend wasn’t there.

2.       Lian Hua girl and friend

>  1 min

A saw a girl working at Lian Hua that I know and she said she didn’t have any girlfriends at JinKui.  I saw her with another girl, and pointed at her, “Liar!  You do have girlfriends”.  She smiled and kept walking.

3.       Ice cream girl

>  1 min

A girl was in a convenience store looking at ice cream.  I asked her what was her favorite ice cream, she pointed, and then was non-responsive.  She didn’t hook.

1. Your attempted bt spike here was good, sometimes it's not gonna work, always focus on having good delivery.

2. You bt spiked but didn't push the frame, you need to push the frame of ' i want to interact with you' more strongly by getting them to stop and/or asking a question for them to answer.

3. why should she hook from just this?

You seem to be doing this thing a lot - girls wont always hook just because you're trying to talk to them, they don't know the value you provide until they have a decent interaction with you, so give them the opportunity to do that.

 

Ill respond to more later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...