Pickup Asia Forums

Dancing with the Bear

Hello everyone, So things are quite busy and 2020 has been a bit of a strange year.  2019 I was getting back into game and then a whole bunch of things have happened.  Firstly I was offered a transfer to Moscow.  OMG Moscow, said yes in a heartbeat and closed out 2019 mobilizing to Moscow. I did make a few mistakes though.  I ended up seeing HB Queen of Drama and was hooked once again, took her to Thailand and now somehow am back within her web.  But hey here in Moscow and everything closed down I have been given a little bit of time to enjoy some of what Moscow has to offer.  Speaking of which I am trying to note down my stories and learnings here.  I have fallen into a number of bad habits and have to really work hard to get myself back to level awesome.  Looking forward to your help while I am sharing this adventure.  I have a few things I need to make time for to close out my Kazakhstan learnings so will finish my posts there also.