Pickup Asia Forums

HB Kunta FR: The Full Saga & The Grande Finale

The ROCK

Data: 1993, Student, lives in Suwon with parents, wants to become a flight attendant

Date Summary

Start: Friday 2015/09/18

D1: Opened Gangnam Exit 10

D2: Meeting in Gangnam - incl. Home Bounce

D3: Meeting in Suwon

D4: Meeting in Gangnam [short facetime]

D5: Meeting in Gangnam - incl. Home Bounce

D6: Meeting in Suwon

D7: Meeting in Gangnam - incl. Home Bounce

End: Saturday 2015/11/22

D1:

A solid night out with the Gangnam Bros. A few good opens, sets hooked. We ended up in front of Exit 10 where I saw this nicely dressed hot pants chica with nice juicy legs & body. Vision almost opened her but I was faster. I used the “favourite color” opener on her – even though she had earphones she hooked immediately and stopped and when I kept talking she put out her earphones too. We were chatting for a while at the same spot and I got to know she came from a Stewardess Hagwon. Then I decided to send her off to her Bus – the interaction was maybe 30 min really solid she seemed very keen and I time bridged her Mexican food for next Friday [because she had no time]. Kakao Chatting was really easy with her and I followed by sending her directly a picture of me & Bro`s in Visions Playboy apartment. All in all an epic night.

I got her logistics down – school only on Tuesday & Wednesday – and Flight Attendant Hagwon on Friday evening + Part-time work in a café on Saturday & Sunday till 4 pm – Anyway I made the joke that we can meet easily.

She also told me over text that she normally would run away when a foreigner approaches her but in my case she wanted to know what I am saying `cause I spoke in Korean & seemed cute. Yeah, the power of Korean & cuteness.

D2:

HB Kunta cancelled after I sent her a message if she is okay `cause we were supposed to meet that day but she send me no message or gave me notice – she also did not really read her messages. Anyway then I got a message and she cancelled because she had an upset stomach after her school festival but I rescheduled her again – she was very sorry and setting up the date was easy.

We met and for Mexican food. I felt a bit startled and blushed a few times because I did not do a date fully in Korean for a while but she helped me a bit warming up too by asking a few things. The only important thing I got to know is that she had her last BF for 3.5 years and that he broke up with because he wanted to focus more on his studies [pretty lame indeed I thought]. I did not go deeper into details but I should have followed up with some sexy questions but because I was not used to it and also because I was afraid to screw it up I left that on the table…ONE of the biggest mistake for the whole Saga as it would turn out.

Home Bounce

After that I took her to the foreign food store and we bought beer cans to walk around in Gangnam.

I was walking into direction of my apartment showing her a bit around. We went firstly to the Park near to my apartment and chatted a bit more and I tried to intensify kino. At some point we left and passed my apartment and I said I have to go to toilet (which was true). She said where and I pointed at the house entrance – I got my my keys and started walking giving her a sign and telling it is okay to come to. I put off my shoes and said she can in come quickly – she put off her shoes and came in – super easy or too easy? – Game On – at least I thought…

I made her comfortable gave her a Swiss drink called “Rivella” my Swiss brought me in Summer and then went to toilet. I came back grabbed my notebook let her sit on my sofa. I asked her for her favourite music & movies and we watched some stuff on YOUTUBE and we got closer. Actually at one point we watched the Titanic song of Celine Dion. And I looked in her eyes and got close to her and was thinking to kiss. It seemed like these kinda situation but I had in mind that kissing leads normally to nothing in Korea so I did not go for it.

I escalated quite slowly on her and it took me a while to warm up myself. I also showed her my pictures from Switzerland – I let her push the button. We made some jokes about Swiss food I cooked. I showed her the turtle shaped bread I made and she joked “I think you cannot eat that bread…” – she probable did not believe it was tasty. During the pictures I tried escalating more.

I firstly put her hair away to see her earrings and told her I like them. So then I got closer to her face and at some point I just went for the kiss because she did not pull away. So I started but it was a very light and superficial kiss – she did not mind but it seemed more like a virginal kiss to me. Then I used starting phantom involvement a bit and escalated to her ears, nibbling a bit and then moving on to her neck. I was kind of surprised because there was no major reaction – she seemed a bit ticklish but that`s it. I had this case before with HBHollys [from Itaewon] were I did not write a FR after home bounce – anyway that girl just told me “it is is tickling and pulled away…” interesting detail that she was from Suwon as well…

I also asked her if she has Tattoo’s but she said “NO” and she does not like it necessarily. Then I told her I had one and let her guess where. After she guessed I put off my shirt and showed her – bare body time….

Since I got no reaction I tried other regions like arms, hands or legs for kissing but also here no real reaction. She seemed more like just being there giving me no signs of being upset or turned on – again I thought – is she a virgin…Her Mom called her too after a while and I guess asked where she went…

At some point I picked her up and put her on the bed. More kissing hands all over her body and also I put my hands into sweater and into slipper from and felt her soft butt. Always when I came closer to her boobs or vagina she would shut me down. I tried a few times but could not get past it the objections – I also could not get off any of her clothes. I was kinda puzzled here. I also did not D-Move because I was let`s call it too “conservative”…

After that I really wished I would have addressed the sexy questions before! Anyway at some point it got late and she had to leave so we got up and I brought her hand in hand back to the bus station was sweet and send her off – remembered the bus number too. No harm done at all. Also in this case I set up the D3 with her in advance to the home bounce for some reason in Suwon to let her show me around – it matched the situation anyway and I wanted to get to see something outside of Seoul anyway.

D3:

Although I reminded her that I would come on that Saturday to Suwon she seemed kinda surprised and asked me why I would go there. I just told her that we planned this and she should just show me around. So I just got the bus she took last time and started the adventure. Unfortunately my parents called me and I missed the Bus stop where I should have gotten off. I knew where to go but because I was in the outer suburbs there were no taxis and busses on that Sunday drove occasionally. After back and forth she called me a taxi which brought to the place she came to see me [before I got totally crazy in this area]. I was hungry so I told her and we went for Mandu. I still told her that Suwon seems to be countryside because I told her that initially and of course she said no…but a good insider joke to tease her a bit.

Then we went to that coin Karaoke Noraebang and we sang a couple of songs – I kissed her – and used a bit kino – felt her nice butt. She seemed okay with it. We then moved on to the Gwangyo – Lake and got a beer at the convenient store. Nice lights and atmosphere and I used it to build comfort & for qualification. I also thanked her that she called me a taxi and saved so she is my personal Angel. It got late and I enjoyed my time. Then we went back and she send me to the right bus stop and l was happy to be back in Gangnam back again.

In this case I could just set up a tentative date without confirmation but she told me that she had this Flight Attendant event in Gangnam on Friday so she would be there.

D4:

This was a short face time with her on a Friday Night when I was out with the Bros again. I knew she was in the area because she told me that she had some Information event for Flight Attendants / Stewardessed. I told her to let me know when she finishes so we can quickly meet each other. I got her at the right time and I agreed to meet her at exit 7 in Gangnam. This was a good because I wanted to set up a confirmed date with her.

It was not that easy because she said she is busy with job preparation and school again only a tentative date for Sunday [but it was rescheduled later `cause she had no time….]. The only thing I got from her was a free donut…after that she left `cause she was tired. I again thanked her for the sweet Donut which is as sweet as her and got the classic “Let me know when YOU arrive safely message.”

D5:

Initially to the meeting I happened to work at a COEX job fair to give advice & check English job interview abilities. I also used this to tell her “Next time we meet you can also let me your English interview skills and we can make a simulation – hihi YOU are so lucky that YOU met Mike Oppa.

I also did a presentation there and was on the homepage with a picture so for a short time I felt famous xD– a good time to DHV myself!

We happened to meet on a Thursday in Gangnam again. Initially for food but she was not hungry or did not want to eat desert so we ended up in Chloris Café. I initially wanted to bounce her for juice or yoghurt Ice Cream because I planned a home bounce again with her. In the coffee I gained back some comfort & kino & qualification. I told her about my work at COEX doing English interview check for Korean Students and asked her to have a try – she loved & tried and I gave her advice.

Home Bounce

Initially she wanted to watch a movie but I shut that down and said “You know I told you about the TV show I took part in let`s go and watch that…” Anyway it somehow worked and after giving her some more qualification on the way to my place we were at my place.

We watched it and I tried again to escalate [same as on D2] but the same situation as last time. I always got shut down. In the end we were on my bed and I just could not progress further so I got up sat her next to me and asked her some of Visions classic sexy questions because I knew something was totally wrong here –

It was one of my biggest mistakes in the HBKunta Saga so far that I did not address certain past relationship and sexual questions way before…I definitely got punished for that once more….

I mean how can she come to a guy’s place and not expect that anything like “sex” would happen and I was also confused that was not really allowed to touch her bare breasts or that I could not get off any of her clothes again. I also asked her “Are you on period?” Then she laughed and said “No” then I said “I am so happy because I am also not on my period” – stupid joke but yeah xD.

So I asked her straight if she is a virgin and she was kinda confused so I asked if she had sex before and she said “Yes”. I also also asked her if she likes sex it but she said “not in particular / not really” and then I also asked her “Do you have orgasms during sex – do you know the feeling.” She just said no comment and asked me why these questions are important to me – I do not clearly remember what I said but I think something like “I wanted to find out if you had any bad experiences or if anything is wrong…” She said she just does not like sex – maybe still something happened but she did not wanted to tell me.

Anyway her kisses were still shallow – no tongue – nothing and it felt somehow just weird because all the girls I at least kissed used tongue very quickly [maybe I was just lucky…]. At some point she told me – obviously to escape the situation – “It is boring here…I am hungry and let`s get food” – before that she said “Am I not allowed to have fun outside…”. So after this we quickly discussed and went for food. I was sweet again and send her off.

The general “Kiss on the forehead” & “I will miss you” & “Let me know when you arrive safely at home treatment.

I could not meet her for 2 weeks because I visited RPQ & the Crew in Taipei & got some dirty business there but I told her that I would bring her lots of delicious things from there.

The date was also set up beforehand – but I do not remember what it exactly was. Anyway I would end up in Suwon once again in a rainy fall day.

D6:

Again my curiosity won and I went out to Suwon telling her that she should show me the Fortress and the famous Suwon Galbi meat. It was too rainy so no Fortress tour. Actually I was quite surprised how modernized Suwon got after I came here once more after roughly 4 years.

Firstly we went for lunch. We were talking a bit about her job and what flight companies she wants to work for. She also told me that she wanted to stay in Seoul in the future because of her friends & parents – I asked her if she does not want to live abroad.

She also asked me what kinda job I want to do in the future I told her:

“I want to work as a consultant. You know in my first job I was working in an office but it was always repetitive and the same every day whereas in my second job I had more freedom `cause it was a new business unit and I wrote my Bachelor Thesis for this company too because they wanted a rough business plan. So what I found out through this experience is that I actually like problem oriented and critical thinking jobs where I do not have to do always the same and talk to people"

It would be great to help Korean companies doing business abroad, especially in the German speaking area or the other way around.

Luckily she paid [paying in general was on the classic I pay one thing you pay another basis – so I would pay meals in Gangnam and she dessert or coffee – in Suwon it was the other way around.

She showed me the mall – and the big cinema telling me she often watches movies here. We listened to a band and ended up in Smoothie King again I gained back comfort she rested her head on my shoulder telling me that she is stressed these days because of job preparation and her final exam and dieting. Even mentioned that she could not sleep well these days and her Mom always wanted her to study so they would fight a lot these days.

Therefore I was really sweet to her and let her that I really like spending my time with her and that I will give her a lot of energy – MAGIC Mike Oppa energy refill.

Firstly her younger brother called her and then her Mom. Somehow I never had a date without any of them calling…As always she was kinda lying and telling I am with a friend story or studying.

In my opinion this date was just good for comfort and maybe qualification. I liked her so I went out of my way but in regard to the repay it was definitely a bad decision – just got to see a bit developed Suwon side and that`s it. Also no kiss nothing…I just felt this does not feel like great.

I also got to know that we cannot meet for 2 weeks because of her final exam and job preparations so I got a roughly confirmed / tentative date which would be fixed as usual with through Kakao Talk a few days before the actual meet.

I let her know that we should celebrate with delicious food when finishes the interview & exam.

D7 – The Finale Grande & so the Saga ends:

Before the actual D7 I observed kind of a chatting pattern change with her. Her messages were less engaged, shorter and sometimes breaks in between got longer. It did not hurt me though just the texting got a bit less smooth – I also know that her Kakao Talk is always full of messages because I saw her screen a couple of times.

The Grande Finale

I was already kind of tensed the day before because I was not really sure how to progress further. So the possibility was the reframing strategy of Vision & RPQ – telling her that being close to her body is needed for me to develop a really deep and meaningful relationship and that she is holding me to so so.

I was thinking once more about a way to home bounce her because I knew I would run out of opportunities in the future so I figured out that I still had these pineapple cakes from Taipei I wanted to give to her – and they had expiry date too [so I could not give them to her later…]. Anyway instead of bringing them to the meet I decided to leave them at home and use them as a reason to get her to my place giving her a false time constraint.

We went for late lunch at this new place I discovered called Ugly Stove– for Pasta, Pilaf, Steak, and Brunch. It was once more gaining back comfort because 2 weeks is still a long time but after a warm up it went well. After Lunch we were walking a bit and I seemed a bit puzzled how to really proceed and so we were walking a bit and then ended up in a café she wanted to go – I was okay with it because I had to do some sexualization and qualification again anyway – and the view was nice – also on her body. She paid for the coffee and we sat on the terrace where I firstly saw her nice pink nails and asked her “Did YOU do that for Mike Oppa?” She said “No, not for you but for my interview….!” Then I replied….”I am very disappointed” and made a sad face – then she said “okayokay I did it for YOU!” And I said “Okay I believe YOU!”

I also told her about the pineapple cakes here and that they had an expiry date…so I have to give them to her quickly.

I also asked her if she would wear sexy Lingerie for Oppa today but she just said “No…”. It got colder and we moved inside. I chose a bench so I could sit easily next to her and put my arm around her and she rests her head on me. Then at some point I started that I really want to kiss her here but I cannot…She also said we cannot because too many people here. Then I went further and said I also want to kiss your booty and breast…she just laughed and said “You can`t – you are not allowed” (Korean: 안돼). And I told her then that I really want to be close to her but I cannot because she always does not let me really close to her. Her reaction was more or less neutral but she seemed to understand.

Then she went to the toilet and when she came I told her that her booty looked really sexy when she walked there. She just said “I am a sexy girl…”. These phases changed in between jokes and stuff.

Surprisingly….her Mom called once more and she seemed kinda fighting with her and told her she is in Gangnam for “Studying” and not for playing [i guess her Mom called her out…]. I was just kinda smiling – I also saw that she sent a message to a friend saying “I am in the library…!”.

Her Mom told her obviously that they will make Kimchi (Yeah…it is Kimchi season again) – she was not excited and somehow said to me if we should try to make cake or bread. I said yes but I told her that I never bought ingredients in Korea. I also let her that I had an oven at home when she asked where we should bake.

I set up the date for next Saturday baking then at my place…

Home Bounce

So we left and it was show time – so I led her in the direction on my home. We firstly walked through restaurant area on the Shinonhyeon side of Take Urban – because she wanted to see the restaurant. Then she used a distractor and told me she wants to drink beer and I just told okay let`s do it later and get the pineapple cakes because they will expire otherwise.

So we walked to my place – she walked up but when I went in she would not come in directly so I distracted her and her water and said let us just take a break here for 10 min [false time constraint]. She came in but seemed not fully comfortable so I showed her my oven and some Korean fairy tale books I got yesterday. Then I got closer to her and pulled her to me. Kissing seemed okay but she seemed a bit reserved…I mean it was 1 month prior that I kissed her actually so…

There were some moments of silent awkwardness – where I just made a “hmmm” sound and she looked at me doing the same.

I baby stepped to my bed taking small steps and starting to dance “Walser” with her moving to my and humming a famous classic song. Then at some point I could sit on the bed and I fell backwards with her in my arms and we started kissing. The downside was that she still had her jacket and handbag on…Somehow I should have taken care of the jacket & handbag before.

I asked her if she feels safe and comfortable – and she said “yeah just comfortable…” Then I also asked her if she likes “Oppa” but she did not give a verbal response.

Again the same stuff as the other 2 times – always shut down – although I had a feeling I could go further in her slipper to feel her booty but she seemed not that comfortable. Generally the whole being close together seemed weird for her. And I told her that I want to be really close to her but I cannot because she does not let me so I cannot give her my full emotion – so I wanted to talk with her about that issue. And she said “I do not like skinship” [sex, being naked together] and I asked WHY? And she responded “I just do not like it….” – total red flags here…

I asked her if she does not want that I make her feel good and happy – but also no real response. I tried to escalate a bit further and was ready for the final MOVE – THE D-MOVE! I put her hand on my pants in my D-Area..this time she would not pull back that early.

So I got my belt off and she asked me why…”I just said that my belly feels too tight and that I have to get rid of it…then she was already in kinda getting of the bed then pulled my trousers off. I think I should have just put my D through the Zipper…anyway I got to know that I can do that later from Tattoo xD.

…when she saw this she just said “I want to go home packed her stuff quickly and stormed out…I felt like in one of these movies.

I told her to wait but she was already out of the house. I ran behind her trying to talk and ask her if she is okay – I did not try to hurt her. She was kinda angry & upset I guess. All in all she seemed like a little wounded child but not like a women. So I again addressed my views on a relationship and that

“Skinship” is part of it.

She then told me…”For me it is not…I just do not like it and only your view seems important to YOU!” “I do not want to talk anymore…”

I then also told her what she did with her last BF and she said just “Having fun, going out…” and then she said something in Korean and it was way too fast and I could not understand the vocabulary – also she did not repeat it anymore even though I asked her.

So in the end most of the time I was walking next to her until the bus station – the bus was already there she rushed – did not look at me or say anything. I just told her to let me know when she arrives at home at least as a last thing…

I never got a message so I send her a “Did YOU arrive safely at home” *Question Mark Sticker…

So far no response and she did not even read the message…

I guess that`s how things are end here and so the HBKunta Saga ends…

I wish her good luck for the future – and maybe we meet again who knows.

Last but not least I saw that I actually missed a call of my main girl 1.5 hours before [she has a talent to call me in bad situations] and also she send me a message exactly when I dropped of HBKunta that she went to the exact same restaurant I went with HBKunta today just a few hours ago – close call and my heart was bumping…It then reminded me how much I actually like my main girl now – she seems just so normal & perfect in many ways. This event with HBKunta made me realize how hard it might be to find a good replacement for my main girl.

Last words & conclusion

I do not feel particularly great about how it ended, actually I feel terrible but it seemed necessary to let her know the reality and what business is. She seemed more in her bubbly dream world of becoming a flight attendant instead of accepting the real world.

Therefore I am happy to focus my time on new girls in the future and to make them happy.

I also wrote this FR to reflect this whole happening & to help Bros with similar incidents. It was really painful to write this report but I feel a lot better afterwards and hope for good advice. Also it was a brutal mistake that my learned skills would be enough to handle this well – I was wrong & I got punished but I will hopefully learn a lot and implement it into my game.

In the end I regret that I did not write a FR earlier and that I did not ask key questions early on which could have eliminated her way earlier. I will see it as a learning experience to improve myself and my skills.

Let us see what the future will bring!

All over evaluation:

5 Things I did well

 Comfort building

 Qualification

 Setting up new dates

 Being fun

 Handling a date in Korean

5 Things I need to improve

 Filtering process / critical questions

 Early on Sexualization

 Korean language skills

 Date planning process

 Better framing control

Edited by Guest

The Stoic Cato advised that one should only feel shame for that which is truly shameful.

Here you don't have anything you should feel bad about. Like you said, the girl had bad frames about sex, and it was probably doomed from the beginning.

Perhaps if you were a bit smoother you would have been able to blow past them. But also maybe not. In any case, you tried, you took right action and pushed your own boundaries, and now you come away with more experience to draw from on future girls.

It takes a lot of experience trying this stuff and fucking things up before you get calibrated enough that your escalation feels smooth and natural, and you're comfortable and confident with your frames around sex. I still fuck up regularly. But every girl I bring back to my place, I'm a bit smoother, a bit more confident, and a bit more solid in my frames.

I had that same experience multiple times this year where I escalated too fast/hard on a girl and she ended up leaving, and in at least one case she never messaging me again. It stings for a couple days---you feel like you've done something wrong, like you've been rejected.

But give it a few days to sleep it off, and the bad feeling will fade. What will be left is more points of reference experience that your brain will subconsciously use to calibrate next time you're escalating on a girl.

In the end, humans have been having sex for pleasure (not simply for copulation) since before the dawn of our species (there's a good Ted talk RedPoleQ recommended about this, but the name of the speaker escapes me). So when you try to escalate on a girl and she freaks out, you're just being a normal human and she's the one being weird :P

I don't mean that in a judgmental way---some girls have serious issues around sex due to their past experiences. But it's simply up to you if you want to invest the time to work through these issues with her, or if you want to just go for girls who are already comfortable with sex.

Nice FR! I like the table of contents you have in the beginning!

I think it would be nice if you wrote more of the conversations you had verbatim than how/where you bounced her. It's kind of hard to picture what kind of frames was in play. I'm really guilty of this when I write up my own FRs.

It seems to me though that you probably should've screened harder in the beginning because she just seems like she isn't that interested in sex? I can't see anything you did that was really wrong. That's why I think the issue is with the girl rather than your game but maybe other experiences guys can chime in.

Great FR! I also wish you'd written it sooner because you had plenty of opportunities to work on her sexual frames over the course of all those dates. I think it would have been possible to work through them because she seemed pretty emotionally invested in you.

You definitely waited too long to talk about sex, and her past relationship with her boyfriend. It seems that you assumed that the fact that she had sex in the past was enough to mean that she was cool with it and the fact that she doesn't really like it didn't seem to be a major barrier to you.

With Vision and HB Red Dress, she only fucked her boyfriends about once per year! PER YEAR! So, you really need a lot more information than you got out of her.

Did you run any LMR innoculators?

As for feeling bad...

"An orgasm is hardly the worst thing you can do to a person"

-Stephan Henman formerly of Ideagasms.com

@RPQ

I should have done the screening way earlier & more precise. As you correctly noticjed I thought the fact that she might had sex before would be good enough to push through simply with qualification & comfort - it did not work out...

Also I forgot to write in the FR that she said on D5 when I home bounced her that she wants to see if we like each other - after I did my rather superficial sex talk.

I guess thar even made me more believe it will work out...

No LMR stories - because with her I felt really limited by using my Korean...so definitely important to upgrade here to develop as high skills as Vision~

It seems I have to dig way deeper in girls sexual past experiences in the future.

And add Innoculator stories like I did with HBKun & HBBigTitsNurse.

I also read the FR of HBToothFairy again - it brought back old memories - I forgot a bit about that because my main girl now had almost no issues...

Anyway it is a learning experience & in the future more FR more for YOU~

Any more comments from YOU, RPQ?~

Sent from my IM-A900S using Tapatalk