Pickup Asia Forums

Chocolate in China

ShinChoc

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I will keep my intro short and sweet~

Name: I go by the name of Chocolate.

Aesthetics: I'm a black male. My height is about 183cm. With my shirt on I look like an amateur body builder. With my shirt off I look like an out-of-shape body builder haha.

Hobbies/Passions: My current goal is to become a painter and sell my art to wealthy Chinese people (you guys have any wealthy Chinese that you can introduce me to?? :lol: ). I also plan to start back playing the saxophone (I played the sax for 7 years when I was a kid, and I have decided to start back playing it because-besides the fact that I really love the sound of the saxophone- of the social and sexual benefits that being a musician will give me 8) )

Experience in Asia: I taught English at a hagwon in South Korea for a year, before moving to my current location at a college in China

Favorite books: The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene (I love all of Robert Greene's books :P ). The Way to Love by Anthony de Mello (I love all of Anthony de Mello's books as well :D )

I am currently working in the Sichuan province part of China. I really love it here. Before I came to China I was in South Korea for a year. I know that RedpoleQ really recommends South Korea as a great place to get hot women, but to be honest, I didn't really like it there that much. I lived in Daegu, and I was actually very social while I was there (I had a decent social circle of foreigner friends, as well as a few Koreans that occasionally joined us). I didn't get laid at all during my time in South Korea, but I did get pretty good at social circle game, and I learned a lot about sexual escalation and seduction in general. During my last month in South Korea I lived in Seoul, and while I did appreciate the large (compared to Daegu) number of women there who spoke decent English, I knew in my heart that South Korea wasn't the right place for me. It's really a shame because, before I got to Korea, I was planning on making a life as an entrepreneur in Korea, but luckily China has been everything (and more!) for me that I hoped Korea would be!

My life in China is pretty awesome. I'm a teacher at a college in a (by Chinese standards) small college town. I work less than 16 hours a week (which is awesome compared to the hellish work schedule that I had in South Korea). It is only me and about 5 other foreigners in town, and I have been benefiting greatly from the foreigner effect. In the past 5 months I have had about 5 women in my bed. 2 of the 5 women I had intercourse sex with. 1 of the 5 women I am currently getting blowjobs from (I am working my way up to getting her virginity). And 2 of the 5 girls I had lying topless on my bed as I sucked on their breasts (I am currently working on getting the virginity of one of these girls). I know being tall, white, and handsome is the ideal here in China, but I have found many women who have shown sexual interest in me, despite the fact that I am black, bald, and love to wear bright colors (particularly the color PINK :D ). I see my options with the women in China expanding each month as I slowly increase my proficiency with the Chinese language. Something tells me that by this time next year my game will be deadly :wink:

As for my taste in women... I (of course) have a preference for the exotic (not just Asian, but pretty much any women who looks like she is from outside of America). I've noticed that a woman has immense power to attract me based on how she is dressed (many of the women I am currently pursuing caught my interest because of their sense of fashion). I have a fetish for bright colors, particularly the color PINK (Chinese women love to wear the color pink :D ). All it takes is an exotic looking woman (preferably Asian), who has the types of fashion sense (leather pants and the color pink get her instant access to my bedroom) and hygiene (no hair on her body below her nose) that I find attractive, and I'm charmed.

I'm currently trying to build a harem of Chinese women that I can live out my desires for sexual variety with. Maybe when I reach the age of 45 I will start to think about marriage... but until then... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Edited by Guest

Pleasure to meet you man! Looks like your already killing it in China, 1 girl per month is awesome. I am also living in China as well, in Dong Guan.

As far as I know, other guys on the forum are spread out to Shanghai, Beijing, Nanning & Hong Kong. If you ever leave Sichuan and go to these major cities, you'll find guys from the community doing their thang over thurr.

Made You Look!

Aka. Mr. Balls Deep

Aka. Da Milf Huntah

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys :D

If you ever leave Sichuan and go to these major cities, you'll find guys from the community doing their thang over thurr.

I will be in Hong Kong this Wednesday, February 10th. If you know any guys from the community who would like to kick it with me for an afternoon, let me know!

• 4 months later...